Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Adam!

As many of you know, TODAY is Adam's Birthday!  I wish a very happy birthday to the most amazing husband and Daddy in the world.  We are so blessed to have you in our lives!  

We started a tradition the first year we were married where we made signs and hung them all over the house on the morning of each other's birthday.  I would get up early with some paper and markers and quickly make 8- 10 signs before waking him up. Well, it has evolved into using pictures and trying to be creative!  His signs are much funnier than mine, so I have to try and make them cute.  

This year I was super strapped for time (working, new baby, sick husband, etc.)  and couldn't use my normal scrap booking program because we got a new computer, but I was still able to whip some up!  

ENJOY...and please don't judge us!














No comments:

Post a Comment