Monday, May 21, 2012

Happy St. Patty's Day 2012


As everyone knows, I LOVE St. Patty's Day!!  We had a busy day - first we took Mason to the Wild game with my brother, Scott.  Downtown St. Paul was CRAZY and I vow to go and partake in the crazy fun next year!  Adam doesn't want anything to do with it...so I think it will have to be a girl's night out! :)  After the game we hung out with the Winter family.  I made Corned Beef and Cabbage dinner and they brought some fun desserts!

My creation with my kids at school on Friday 3/16.

Fruit Rainbow! YUM!

Crazy Girls!!!



My Irish Princess...notice the shirt from my friend Emily Olin!  
"Daughter of a CRAZY Irish Mother"


Dessert



 Aren't they cute!  Notice Mason's shirt - "You're Lucky I'm not your kid!"  


No comments:

Post a Comment