Wow! I can't believe that Siena is growing so fast! 6 months!!!!!!!
At 6 months:
- She is still as happy as can be - all the time!
- She sleeps 10 - 12 hours every night in her crib, takes great naps at home but then only takes 30 minute napes at school.
- She LOVES to eat and has enjoyed all the new foods we've gotten to introduce after 6 mo. Her favorites are: Green Beans and Sweet Potatoes
- She can't quite sit up, but is close and she rolls to her side but not all the way over yet!
- She giggles all the time, is super smiley, opens her mouth to kiss, and watches for McKenna and Mason all the time
- She recognizes everyone now and squeals when she sees her family!
- She loves to say "Dadadadadada" often and giggles out of control when I sing her the "Little Green Frog" song!