Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving 2011

Adam and I have so much to be thankful for this holiday season.  We have 3 healthy kids, an amazing marriage and supportive family.  


Thanksgiving at the Kipps
Meeting cousin Tori

   
 

Princess Buttercup (John and Chris's nickname for McKenna)





Adam's Grandparents

                                          Dorothy - 89                                              Ben - 93



His grandparents are living in assisted living right now.  We got some sad news about Grandpa's health right before Thanksgiving so I tried to take LOTS of pics of them!




Rissy was in charge the pies, which is the most important part of the meal.  Well done!



Ben and Becky with G & G

Grandma Vono holding Siena

Our whole family with Grandma and Grandpa Vono.  (Orin even grabbed the cat, Guido.)

Silly pic - notice McKenna and Adam made the same face! 
McKenna with her Great Grandma Vono

Adam's brothers - Ben and Orin

The happy couple - married 64 years!  Wow! 
G & G with Tori
G & G with Orin and Rissy

G & G with Adam and I

G & G with Adam and Siena - what a great smile from Grandpa!!!




Thanksgiving with the Ackers (my mom's side)

Of course when we got there, I realized I hadn't taken many of Siena on her first Thanksgiving.  So, naturally I had to have a quick little photo shoot on Diana and Tom's couch.








Then everyone started getting jealous and we had to share her with everyone else! :)

Siena with cousin, Kieran

Siena with Papa


Papa with my kiddos
Kieran looked so cute in her coat and scarf I had to snag a pic!


1 comment:

  1. Love them all - thanks for posting! I have no idea how you have time for this (and labeled!) with three kids...impressive!

    ReplyDelete